Monday, March 26, 2007

I can not live not serving Him

Hey peeps!

well, just to update abit, Life is indeed a like a Yo- Yo... and at the moment I'm doing the 'sleeper' trick. You Yo-Yo people will know what a sleeper is.

Anyway, in Church yesterday, While I was worshiping, suddenly I could feel this great urge to serve God in music again.

Just a little background, I actually wanted to come over to Aussie and 'receive' instead of giving because all this while I have been giving and giving.... but... I was corrected by God... I was literally being slapped left and right by God for thinking that way . HAhaha. I mean I was made to worship Him, and what in my sane mind that I think of not serving in Aussie.


Thank God, He has made a way for me to serve now. I'll be playing for Sunday services here in Matrix Launceston( the church I'm attending in which Danny is attending too). Well, My week didn't go very well last week following the Sunday i made the decision to serve but anyhow, that will not stop me from serving. It will not pull me down.


just like cmdr says : If the Devil pushes you, You push back harder!...


And so I will! I can't contain it anymore! CAUSE I HAVE FOUND PURE JOY IN JESUS!
This coming Sunday will be my debut appearance at the MAtrix Launceston CLC . Man am I so glad to be able to serve HIM!..


chioz peeps.!...

No comments: