Saturday, November 10, 2007

oh my oh my..

Today, I was kinda free and I thought that I occupy my time with something instead of staring blanky at the wall. ( not that there's anything i felt like doing also)

So,I watch a dvd on how they actually produced Transformers. All the animation and the sequences which reminds me about FF vcd that I edited just before i left Aus. ( i dun think the VCD is in circulation because the editing was done in a rush causing the Video and Audio to not sync properly. My bad. My mistake) But nevertheless, i had a copy of the edit and i was looking back .. Man, I miss my home church so much ...

I miss serving alongside my fellow leaders in producing great events and great activities, be it evangelical or just purely fellowship.

Well, I've been away for a year now and I'm sure the glory of the latter house is greater than the former. Being away here in aussie, i always hear reports from frens and fellow leaders about events that went on back home. All good reports... well that certainly made me miss home much!.

Apart from missing home, I'm also missing the Video Editing days... dun get to do much here.... haih ...

Summer and Winter has come and gone away, and even Paris and Rome, I want to go home.... just let me go home.....

As much as aus is economically sound with good civilization and high ethics, there's no where like Home....

No comments: