Ok.. Like i said i am two weeks to my final presentation but it feels no where near the 'rush-hr' period.
And so, I went to hobart for the week end. Here I am, I find myself at the peak of mount Wellington on a cold spring's morning. It cold, and it snowed!.. Ok, for a 'ulu' person like me, this was my first encounter with Snow ( i mean real SNOW, not the ice kacang 'snow').
You may think that its a cool thing to do to run out into the snow-filled mountains and feel the snow falling on your skin/face and do a 360-bollywood body turn and ..run arnd , looks up in the sky and 'embrace' the snow. let me tell you.. ITS NOT FUN!.... Snow falling on your skin HURTS!!!...It feels like a legion of tiny soldiers shooting darts at you!... No fun!
Anyway, The next day, Sun.. i went to do something 'girly'. I went to see FLOWERS!.. :s
Its spring and tulips are blooming their buds! So, kech, being the Ulu one, wanted to see how a tulip farm looks like.. so .. there i went, on my way to the tulip farm.
Oh, btw, This is my current desktop pic.. i mean the white tulips!
Odd one out ?
i'll switch windows to AutoCAD from IE and try to click-out some drawings that will be part of my final assesment in two weeks...
oh well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment