Sunday, July 15, 2007

Things You Don't Want to Happen to You In the Morning

Hey peeps,

This is the first time in my flying history that i missed my flight!. I missed my morning flight to Launnie at 8.35. I arrived at the airport at 7.45 for my flight to Launnie at 8.35. However, The ticket is printed QF 5735. Presumeably, it would be a Qantas airline check in counter. So i queued at the LONG Qantas line and only at 8.05 that my brother realised that instead of checking in the Qantas counter, I have to check in the Jetstar counter.

And so i rushed to the Jetstar counter and WALLA!... I hear the 7 most TABOO words in all flying history!... 'I'm sorry, We Can't Take You In"..... And to make things worst, My bro has to fork out another 70 bucks to get me to another flight which is scheduled at 1.30pm. Oh buggerr....

btw the definition of bugger is as follow.
(4. Chiefly British Slang. a. a despicable or contemptible person, esp. a man.
b. an annoying or troublesome thing, situation, etc. )

Oh well, 8.30 at the airport, missed my flight, Sleepy, Hungry, Alone,what else can I ask for my Sunday morning ? ..

Well, If Jetstar and Qantas had hired better system and printed the information saying that ,

" This is a Jetstar operated plane, PLS CHECK IN AT JETSTAR counter although we print QF on your ticket to confuse you!"

.. That would really help alot and I don't have to be stranded at the airport using its WiFi. ( well, naturally i'm happy if i get to go online)

well, kesian my bro, having to fork out another 70 bucks!... Aih....

No comments: